Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Atta Boy: Get Them When They're Vulnerable and Weak.

So I know my posting schedule has become slightly erratic as of late. And I have to attribute it to a shifting in social responsibilities. None of which I am very excited about. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Like a prostitute that doesn't want to give head to a greasy fella in the backseat of a Camaro but if she don't she gets pummeled from both ends. Literally and figuratively. With the back of a hand. Or a swift kick to her impregnated uterus. From her john and her pimp. All the while trying to feed her other child. And her crack addiction. So maybe not both ends. More like any end possible. Like an eye socket.

Whoa. It's a dark dismal day in my heart even though the sun is shining through my window. It's a good day indeed.

Anyway, just as a mid substantial post appetite whetter, I give you a couple images from the work of Atta Kim. This is from his series, "Museum Project." And it's fucking bril'.

Take a gander, cook your goose. Consume it. And shit it out the other side.



No comments: