Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Absolve Thyself from Unnatural Sin, Puppet. Although the Lord JC Hung Like A Puppet on the Cross...Alright. We Cool, We Cool.

Sometimes its hard to keep on top of themes or current features so here I return us to dancing skeletons. Anyone who knows me knows I have some sickly relationship with puppets. So, this is kind of appropriate. Enjoy. Or don't. I'm not sure I do. I'm so conflicted. Dancing skeleton = bliss. Dancing puppet = wrath. Dancing skeleton puppet = a lost lamb.



Puppets are always fucking dancing. Okay. I get it. Jiggling looks like dancing. Dancing is jiggling. It's simple. MR. Skeleton here is definitely more coordinated than most, but once you start buying into or reinforcing stereotypes, people will start shit. They'll be starting shit like...

"You ain't nothing but a dancing puppet."

or

" You like it up there, don't you, you fuckin' puppet."

or

"Puppet, PLEASE!"

So let's stop perpetuating the stereotypes, guys. The dance is evil. All puppets from around the world are asking you to help stop the dance. Except shadow puppets. They shady bitches.

No comments: