Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Space Race: A Cosmonauts' Actions are Monitored by the Kremlin. An Astronauts' are a Whole Different Story


Lisa Nowak, astronaut, I'm sure you have heard, drove 900 miles in a diaper in attempts to kidnap her romantic rival, Air Force Captain Carolyn Shipman.

I was going to talk about how batshit crazy this chick is and don't get me wrong, it's not like I changed my mind about that but the prosecution just decided to make this an attempted murder case. Which is probably the right thing to do considering the knife and the mallet and the garbage bags and rope and the disguise she bought for herself - all in cash.

It's sad. For her husband (not the Spaceman who was her love interest) and her son, and her twin daughters. See? Marriage works!

But I think what I really want to talk about is this: This lady drove 900 miles in a diaper so that she could avoid bathroom breaks. A diaper. And the press says something along the lines of: Astronauts wear diapers in space all the time.

THE LADY AIN'T IN SPACE.

Although I guess if your name is Lisa Marie, you can't expect too much. The other famous one married Michael Jackson. Who is the real nutbag, you wonder?

Cause you know she probably wore diapers with him in Neverland.

No comments: